I’m extremely driven to succeed through hard work and dedication, while focusing my efforts on transparent relationships and reliability to ensure the highest quality service and resources. I’m a firm believer in the saying 'talk is cheap' and cherish the opportunity to deliver quality results and innovative solutions for my business partners.
- Born and raised in Neenah, Wisconsin, home of “Neenah Foundry” man-hole covers
- Attended UW-Milwaukee with a double major in Marketing and Finance
- Played football, baseball, & wrestling through high school; medaled twice in the state tournament (wrestling)
- Avid outdoorsman who enjoys home improvement projects, and spending time with wife and golden doodle named Remy
- Thrill seeker who enjoys riding his dirt bike, skiing… wanting to be a sky diving instructor after having jumped only once
- Avid Wisconsin sports fan supporting the Packers, Brewers, Badgers
- Loves to travel, trying new restaurants, and craft beers