I am dedicated to helping ERP/IT consultants find projects that will help them utilize and expand their skill base. Our team’s recruiting process includes taking the time to learn about a consultant’s career goals, and then finding the best project available that meets those expectations.
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee with a double major in Journalism and Sociology.
- Has 7 years of recruiting experience within Engineering, Marketing, and IT consulting industries.
- Grew up one mile from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, and has attended numerous frigid-temperature Packers games.
- Previously played hurling with the Milwaukee Hurling Club.
- Past winner of the City of Green Bay's 8th Grade Free Throw Tournament , but unfortunately misplaced the trophy and the generous $10 gift card.